A 5-year old analogue telephony system used by law firm Robinson Legal was costing $36,000 annually in call line and rental charges yet the phones were only being used to make, take and transfer calls without the multi functional benefits available from unified communications and collaboration. Learn how Robinson Legal selected a highly flexible telephony solution that integrated voice, e-mail, text, and faxes and mobile devices – all accessible from just one call number.
The demands on day-to-day business activities are changing all the time with the wide variety of communications media now available being a major contributing factor. They also serve to cut response times, thereby speeding up processes. With employees often working across many different sites being able to control their availability, enables new opportunities for working more efficiently.
Unified & Collaborative Communications (UCC) is currently a catchword in modern communication. At Aastra, this means that various media, such as e-mail, fax, video and, of course, telephony, are deployed together as a solution package.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161103/AP/813Asia
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .VIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW