Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW