Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia