Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC