Automating DSD operations is a proven practice to help solve problems and gain the ensuing productivity and profitability benefits. Mobile computing applications can help prevent order-entry errors and assist DSD staff in managing inventory more accurately and efficiently. This white paper discusses key considerations when selecting mobility solutions, and unveils how mobility-enabled operations can improve route accounting and DSD efficiency, reduce operating expenses, and boost customer satisfaction.
As more companies turn to enterprise-wide software for process improvement and cost reduction, there is a significant opportunity to enhance these systems by adding bar coding and radio frequency identification (RFID) applications throughout manufacturing facilities and distribution operations. This paper shows how advanced bar code and RFID technologies can create sustainable advantages by providing the accurate information required for modern business practices.
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure and Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANVIC
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT