As a result of the adjustments in the way business is conducted, ownership of information does not carry the same clear accountability it once did. Physical and behavioural boundaries used to exist around information management but these can be missing in the modern workplace. Clearly thought-out information security policies, standards and procedures addressing internationally supported standards, will go a long way to addressing the risk exposure these changes have created. In this third paper, “Policies, Standards and Procedures,” we discuss guidelines for effective information security management.
Organisations of all sizes are becoming victims to cybercriminals, data breaches, information theft and security risks. But before you go out and spend a fortune on security software, solutions and consultants, the starting point is to identify and measure your business’s exposure to those risks. In this whitepaper, “Exploring, Identifying and Measuring” risk, we examine how to identify risk and share an approach for identifying and measuring risk in your organisation.
This paper describes how a cloud Services User achieves the true benefits of cloud services and sends warning messages to the providers, hosting companies and telecommunications firms. It also provides clues on how a customer can gain better value from services offered by the new cloud companies and Hosting businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW