As a result of the adjustments in the way business is conducted, ownership of information does not carry the same clear accountability it once did. Physical and behavioural boundaries used to exist around information management but these can be missing in the modern workplace. Clearly thought-out information security policies, standards and procedures addressing internationally supported standards, will go a long way to addressing the risk exposure these changes have created. In this third paper, “Policies, Standards and Procedures,” we discuss guidelines for effective information security management.
Organisations of all sizes are becoming victims to cybercriminals, data breaches, information theft and security risks. But before you go out and spend a fortune on security software, solutions and consultants, the starting point is to identify and measure your business’s exposure to those risks. In this whitepaper, “Exploring, Identifying and Measuring” risk, we examine how to identify risk and share an approach for identifying and measuring risk in your organisation.
This paper describes how a cloud Services User achieves the true benefits of cloud services and sends warning messages to the providers, hosting companies and telecommunications firms. It also provides clues on how a customer can gain better value from services offered by the new cloud companies and Hosting businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW