Native tools often lack the necessary functionality to effectively customise your environment to meet the needs of your business. In this on-demand webcast, Dan Barker and Alexander Kirillov will explore the various options available to customising your environment, as well as their limitations. See how to best use the options available for application change management and how to get the best out of an investment.
Organisations are finding compelling reasons to adopt or upgrade to SharePoint 2013. The platform includes a variety of new and enhanced functionality for end users, but many organisations are still unsure how to manage the new platform. In this webcast, we’ll explore several tools that make SharePoint 2013 management easier than ever before.
Social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of social tools are lost. Discover how you can make the most of these new features to ensure adoption and collaboration while maintaining security best practices in this on-demand webcast.
SharePoint 2013’s social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of SharePoint social are lost. Discover how you can make the most of these new features to ensure SharePoint adoption and collaboration while maintaining security best practices in this on-demand webcast.
SharePoint 2013’s social features are powerful tools to empower collaboration and accelerate adoption of the platform. Unfortunately, those features are widely misunderstood, and therefore the benefits of SharePoint social are lost. This white paper will help you to answer basic questions about SharePoint social. Read on.
IT managers are keenly aware of the investment their organisations have made in SharePoint and the many advantages it offers, including improvements in content collaboration, access to business intelligence, data security, compliance and auditing. But this is lagging because users simply don’t care about all of these advantages. Fortunately, there are practices that lead to successful adoption. Adopting those practices, and avoiding techniques that only turn users off, is a proven path to SharePoint success. Learn more.
Effective management of your SharePoint environment is critical to its security, reliability and usefulness to your organisation. This tech brief explores the native options for managing IT solutions and explains how management solutions complement those native tools, with a focus on reporting, security, storage, backup and recovery, and user adoption.
It has never been more critical that you use the proper tools to customise Web application platforms in order to meet the unique needs of your organisation or line of business. In this paper we share several options for how to easily customise the development options and discover how our solutions enable you to deploy applications quickly, eliminating the need for costly custom development. Click for more!
More and more business applications are being created by “citizen developers” - end users who are not IT developers but who create solutions for themselves and their groups. This white paper explores six reasons to embrace citizen development in an intelligent way that minimises risks and maximises the return on your investment. Read now.
Governance for all is more than an IT initiative, it’s a strategy that unites IT and business content owners to achieve their shared goals. At its best, governance means empowering self-governance, with tools like delegated access, effective reporting, and automated policy enforcement. This whitepaper explains how to create a “governance for all” strategy that will enhance shared adoption and its benefits to the organization. Read now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW