When competition is tough and resources are limited, corporate leaders are depending on growing their existing capabilities in order to grow their business. Information technology can be a unique catalyst for business growth, delivering a competitive advantage when creatively applied to established and emerging problems. Read more on what trends are accelerating the value of IT.
Due to the increasing complexity and demands of IT services, IT departments have rarely been as burdened as they are today. This survey has found that best practice is to adopt standards-based strategies in order to automate simplify IT service management. Click to find out how to decrease costs and boost productivity!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTIteration ManagerVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT