Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
More and more, CIOs are discovering that by turning to managed hosting services they can curb the capital and operational costs associated with the data centre, free up staff to focus on core business and make their organisations more agile in the face of changing market conditions. Read here, how hosted data centre services eliminate the daily pain and frustration of managing your IT infrastructure. Download today
Your online presence is more than just a website. It has replaced the shop front as the entry point for your customers and suppliers, and is the public face of your brand. Do you have the systems, staff, skills and backup in place to ensure your websites are online all the time? Read here, How a web hosting provider can help relieve the pressure of managing your online presence. Download today
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW