While their critical business initiatives may vary, a standard set of objectives driving the need for automation has emerged as being best practice for organisations adopting IT process automation. In this whitepaper, we explore the top ten reasons why CIOs, managers, and production support teams are adopting IT process automation. Click for more!
Over the past few years, managing data centre environments has become one of the most costly functions of IT, with over 70% of budgets going toward the management of existing systems. While IT teams are under more pressure than ever to reduce costs and risks while delivering increasing value to the business, find out how to deliver on conflicting expectations. Click to Download!
Now that the dust has settled from the initial cloud excitement, IT's main task in delivering reliable services in a cost-effective way remains unchanged. However IT services are expected to consume services from in-house IT departments the same way they do from cloud providers - with their speed, agility and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at how others meet this demand. Click to download!
IT organizations around the globe are in search of technological solutions that address their increasingly complex business challenges. Many of these challenges have come from the need for instant gratification from highly mobile, interactive, and always-connected consumers and users. Organisations are transforming their traditional IT models into an optimal blend of private and public cloud services along with traditional IT to achieve greater organisational agility, flexibility, and cost-efficiency. Click to find out how!
As IT’s traditional role of providing infrastructure services is evolving to acting as a broker and consumer of other services from third-party cloud environments, IT performance will quickly result on delivering the right service from the right place at the right time. As IT can extend its existing premises-based best practice to external cloud providers, it can ensure that the process is done according to company policies with little disruption to existing operations. Click to find out more.
Driven by the growth and the adoption of run book automation, broader uses of IT process automation (ITPA) promise to mitigate IT operations risk, reduce costs, reduce complexity and increase operational efficiency. ITPA should not only be viewed as an add-on to existing tools, and it shouldn't be seen as just another IT management tool. But, rather it is a new IT operations management paradigm requiring new skills, organisational design, investment and support. Unless it is upfront in its architecture, it will result in unrealised value, additional costs and complexity. In this whitepaper, we provide best practices to ensure that automation value is achieved. Download now.
As you know, application management and deployment are only getting more difficult. Your applications have complex requirements that are rapidly changing, and the changes required will accelerate as development practices become more agile and applications become more dynamic. This paper outlines four key steps you can take to automate application management and deployment so you can quickly deploy and manage application operations for the business users you support whether they are in traditional, virtualised, or cloud environments. Click to download!
With its promise of higher agility, IT efficiency, and cost savings cloud solutions are hard to pass up. But no business can make its move to the cloud in a single leap. This paper describes how enlightened companies are approaching data centre automation in the age of cloud computing—and shares the lessons they’ve learned along the way. It provides real-world examples and practical advice for IT leaders who are interested in maximising the success and ROI of their automation strategies and investments. Find out more on how to achieve transformative efficiency gains—without disrupting IT.
IT Process Automation is a fact of life for IT organisations delivering business services that their companies depend on. IT Process Automation (ITPA) has been proven to deliver significant benefits from increased reliability to cost savings. This paper, by Dimensional Research, is based on in-depth interviews with 14 customers using different Operations Management solutions and investigates this question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Read now.
Any IT organisation that is serious about reducing costs and increasing effectiveness is embracing automation. IT automation has been proven to deliver significant benefits including cost reductions, time savings, improved consistency, and increased reliability. Only one real question remains: Just how far can automation take an organisation in real implementations? This paper, by Dimensional Research, investigates that question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Click to download
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW