Switching to HP’s Managed Print Service to keep printers running and stocked with supplies has meant IT staff at Australia’s largest electricity network, Country Energy, can concentrate on ensuring the lights stay on for the company’s 800,000 customers.
IT Process Automation is a fact of life for IT organisations delivering business services that their companies depend on. IT Process Automation (ITPA) has been proven to deliver significant benefits from increased reliability to cost savings. This paper, by Dimensional Research, is based on in-depth interviews with 14 customers using different Operations Management solutions and investigates this question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Read now.
Any IT organisation that is serious about reducing costs and increasing effectiveness is embracing automation. IT automation has been proven to deliver significant benefits including cost reductions, time savings, improved consistency, and increased reliability. Only one real question remains: Just how far can automation take an organisation in real implementations? This paper, by Dimensional Research, investigates that question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Click to download
The Global Solutions Catalog is a web resource for locating customized solutions that complement or integrate with HP printing and digital imaging products. It provides print solutions from HP and third-party companies designed to meet specific business requirements for industry and cross-industry markets.
Unveil the real story behind the cost and environmental impact of remanufactured supplies As you consider your printer supplies options and set your print purchasing policies, ask the hard questions to get the real story behind perceived cost and environmental benefits of remanufactured supplies. Technology analyst firm Gartner acknowledges this “We have long advised clients to take control of their office printer fleets and reduce their spending by 10% to 30% -- and to do so without relying on remanufactured supplies.”
A leading provider of IT research and advice, Gartner issues independent multivendor reports that position vendors based on their “ability to execute” and their “completeness of vision.” Read on for more.
In recent years, mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check email or communicate with co-workers and customers. Notebooks and personal data assistants (PDAs) have evolved into all-in-one smartphones, and broadband wireless networks make it possible for people to be connected where business takes them. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies to manage data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of the most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation in the past decade.
Over the past few years, managing data centre environments has become one of the most costly functions of IT, with over 70% of budgets going toward the management of existing systems. While IT teams are under more pressure than ever to reduce costs and risks while delivering increasing value to the business, find out how to deliver on conflicting expectations. Click to Download!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT