This paper shows how to address top problems in test data management with data reuse, sub-setting, and masking. Read on.
The expanded capabilities of mobile devices, such as an inbuilt camera and geo-targeting, can create unique opportunities to rethink and redesign business processes which take full advantage of true mobility. For example, a number of banks have recently deployed “deposit applications”, which let customers take a picture of a cheque in order to make a deposit. Mobile devices are not a passing event, but a shift in the computing landscape that presents unique challenges for IT teams. Find out how to best take advantage of the capabilities of mobile devices and what IT Enterprises need to consider in their implementation.
Unveil the real story behind the cost and environmental impact of remanufactured supplies As you consider your printer supplies options and set your print purchasing policies, ask the hard questions to get the real story behind perceived cost and environmental benefits of remanufactured supplies. Technology analyst firm Gartner acknowledges this “We have long advised clients to take control of their office printer fleets and reduce their spending by 10% to 30% -- and to do so without relying on remanufactured supplies.”
In recent years, mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check email or communicate with co-workers and customers. Notebooks and personal data assistants (PDAs) have evolved into all-in-one smartphones, and broadband wireless networks make it possible for people to be connected where business takes them. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies to manage data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of the most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation in the past decade.
Switching to HP’s Managed Print Service to keep printers running and stocked with supplies has meant IT staff at Australia’s largest electricity network, Country Energy, can concentrate on ensuring the lights stay on for the company’s 800,000 customers.
Delta Airlines had one overall objective in mind to support applications quality testing and drive QA process improvements without adding staff. David Moses, Quality Assurance Manager of Delta Airlines takes you through how he achieved efficiency within his Quality Assurance (QA) organisation. Read more.
Instead of accessing your website from the safe confines of work or home, your customers can now perform sensitive transactions anywhere. As a result, mobile applications, and the devices they interact with, can now be more easily attacked. Attackers will probe all components of your application for vulnerabilities, and the only question is whether you will find them first. In this whitepaper, we highlight the various considerations for defending mobile applications - from the mobile application architecture to the myriad testing technologies you can use to properly assess mobile applications risk. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW