Mobility services are frequently being positioned as part of broader application transformation, enabling enterprises to support the BYOD approach and the ability to leverage personal devices for business functions. In this whitepaper, we describe the software and services that accelerate the creation of internally developed, in-house enterprise mobile applications. Download to find out how to deploy and manage mobile apps on smartphones and tablets that are either provided by the company or by the user.
The expanded capabilities of mobile devices, such as an inbuilt camera and geo-targeting, can create unique opportunities to rethink and redesign business processes which take full advantage of true mobility. For example, a number of banks have recently deployed “deposit applications”, which let customers take a picture of a cheque in order to make a deposit. Mobile devices are not a passing event, but a shift in the computing landscape that presents unique challenges for IT teams. Find out how to best take advantage of the capabilities of mobile devices and what IT Enterprises need to consider in their implementation.
In 2014, more users will connect to the internet over mobile devices than desktop PCs. In this infographic, we look at the increasing demand caused by mobility and how to deliver a strategy that both user-centric and performance based. Click to download!
The digital revolution continues to destroy firms that don’t anticipate market shifts quickly enough to leverage new opportunities and avoid new pitfalls. The need for business agility is driving the Agile movement in software development — and continuous improvement is at the heart of the movement. In this Forrester study, we look at the the intuitive and counter-intuitive data points surrounding the commonly held beliefs about the Agile development tenants that guide the day-to-day behaviour of development team members. Click to download.
In this case-study, find how a client and innovation focus can deliver a competitive advantage in future technology investments. In this company snapshot, we look at how strategies that demands not just hardware, software or services, but a combination of all three. Click to download.
The paper provides examples of the return on investment (ROI) an organisation can realise when it effectively addresses the fundamentals of application delivery and lifecycle management with HP ALM. These examples, coupled with an explanation of the HP ROI approach, are intended to help business managers develop an ROI analysis for their unique business situation. Download now.
Key mobile trends and analysis on how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Download today.
Delta Airlines had one overall objective in mind to support applications quality testing and drive QA process improvements without adding staff. David Moses, Quality Assurance Manager of Delta Airlines takes you through how he achieved efficiency within his Quality Assurance (QA) organisation. Read more.
The Australian Blood service was looking for a solution and approach that would drive improvements in the quality, performance and availability of business critical services to ultimately improve their patients’ lives. Find out what solution & approach they took download today.
Do you require the need for faster release cycles? Do you have reduced budgets required to run and manage a complex test environment? Do you want to decrease your third party expenses? Find out more on how to enable your teams to create, develop and test against virtual services that simulate real service behaviour with no constraints, available anytime.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT