By understanding how organizations are taking advantage of cloud ERP to reshape their businesses, we can begin to discern what lies ahead for enterprises as they move their systems to the cloud. That in turn can tell us what new demands they’ll place on their business systems, and thus how the ERP application platform itself must evolve to allow them to take full advantage of all that the cloud brings.
This survey was designed to quantify the current state of affairs regarding the current and emerging trends in Cloud Computing/SaaS adoption. The survey was sent out to a segment of the Proformative community of several thousand finance, accounting, and treasury professionals and was in the field for a period of approximately three weeks. We received 366 responses. See the results in this whitepaper.
Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) are powerful forces to help organizations improve operations and achieve greater business agility. To make informed decisions and leverage your ERP investment, it is important to understand the impact of cloud computing and the role of professional services in this new world. This third white paper offers suggestions to encourage ERP adoption, an important foundation to create business transformation that endures.
Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) are powerful forces to help organizations improve operations and achieve greater business agility. To make informed decisions and leverage your ERP investment, it is important to understand the impact of cloud computing and the role of professional services in this new world. This second white paper explores the important role of professional services when implementing cloud ERP.
Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) are powerful forces to help organizations improve operations and achieve greater business agility. To make informed decisions and leverage your ERP investment, it is important to understand the impact of cloud computing and the role of professional services in this new world. This first white paper discusses transforming your business using cloud-based ERP.
Technology has transformed the broader world of business software and consumer applications. Workers now interact through mobile devices and social media, and applications are increasingly connected together over the web. But many ERP deployments have remained oblivious to these tectonic changes—it’s as if the iPhone was never invented, social media was a futuristic concept and connecting ERP to web channels was a kooky concept for the dabbling few.
There are plenty of real-world examples of how companies large and small have transformed themselves by leveraging the cloud. The cloud is transforming business operations for those organisations that are prepared to look beyond their fears of the unknown and explore what is possible. A colleague once said to me, “Tom, moving to the cloud makes too much sense…if we don’t do it, we will fail as a company.” Read this whitepaper by Tom Kelly, Managing Director of T-Edward, Inc.
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is the world’s #1 cloud business management suite, providing your company with a single, web-based solution to integrate its core business processes—accounting/enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), professional services automation and ecommerce. Read more.
A new trend is evolving in enterprise resource planning (ERP). It’s the concept of two-tier ERP, and it has become a growing area of discussion in corporate finance and information technology (IT) departments. Done well, it promises to finally attain the global visibility, standardization, and efficiency we all imagined large-scale ERP would bring back before those systems proved too complex, costly, and slow to deploy.What is two-tier ERP, and when is it right?
In this whitepaper we examine the main drivers and restraints behind internet retailing in Australia, and the state of maturity of Australian retailers in their adoption of multi-channel strategies and new technologies such as e-commerce platforms, mobile services and usage of social media. We also examine how technology developments are supporting retailers in adopting the multi-channel approach, and in particular how cloud-based solutions can significantly reduce the cost and risk for a retailer in moving to a multi-channel model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC