Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) are powerful forces to help organizations improve operations and achieve greater business agility. To make informed decisions and leverage your ERP investment, it is important to understand the impact of cloud computing and the role of professional services in this new world. This third white paper offers suggestions to encourage ERP adoption, an important foundation to create business transformation that endures.
This survey was designed to quantify the current state of affairs regarding the current and emerging trends in Cloud Computing/SaaS adoption. The survey was sent out to a segment of the Proformative community of several thousand finance, accounting, and treasury professionals and was in the field for a period of approximately three weeks. We received 366 responses. See the results in this whitepaper.
By understanding how organizations are taking advantage of cloud ERP to reshape their businesses, we can begin to discern what lies ahead for enterprises as they move their systems to the cloud. That in turn can tell us what new demands they’ll place on their business systems, and thus how the ERP application platform itself must evolve to allow them to take full advantage of all that the cloud brings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- Telstra commits $50 million to cut mobile outages
- Do Apple’s financial results mark the end of the golden smartphone era?
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- As more devices flood the market, security spending on Internet of Things heightens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC