Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) are powerful forces to help organizations improve operations and achieve greater business agility. To make informed decisions and leverage your ERP investment, it is important to understand the impact of cloud computing and the role of professional services in this new world. This third white paper offers suggestions to encourage ERP adoption, an important foundation to create business transformation that endures.
This survey was designed to quantify the current state of affairs regarding the current and emerging trends in Cloud Computing/SaaS adoption. The survey was sent out to a segment of the Proformative community of several thousand finance, accounting, and treasury professionals and was in the field for a period of approximately three weeks. We received 366 responses. See the results in this whitepaper.
By understanding how organizations are taking advantage of cloud ERP to reshape their businesses, we can begin to discern what lies ahead for enterprises as they move their systems to the cloud. That in turn can tell us what new demands they’ll place on their business systems, and thus how the ERP application platform itself must evolve to allow them to take full advantage of all that the cloud brings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Judge paves the way for British hacker's extradition to US
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD