This report investigates the opportunities for software and IT services companies in 2012 and beyond, and analyses how the United Kingdom, United States and Australia compare and contrast, to identify important trends that highlight the opportunities and threats to the sector over the next 12 months.
When was the last time you upgraded your ERP system? If the answer is “not in recent memory,” then you aren’t alone. About two-thirds of mid-sized businesses are running old versions of their enterprise resource planning (ERP) system—in some cases, it’s software that’s three or more versions old. This is the legacy of decades of on-premise (in-house) software deployments, incremental releases that never seemed worth the pain of a major upgrade migration project, and fear of losing critical customization.
A true 360 degree view of the customer is a win-win situation for all parties involved: buyers benefit from better service and efficiency, and sellers derive improved loyalty and, inevitably, more repeat business from established cutomers. This report will explore how Best-in-Class companies take a holistic approach to providing a complete, accurate and integrated view of customers to improve satisfaction and retention without losing sight of customer profitability.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)WA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- CCSolution Architect - PHPNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW