This report investigates the opportunities for software and IT services companies in 2012 and beyond, and analyses how the United Kingdom, United States and Australia compare and contrast, to identify important trends that highlight the opportunities and threats to the sector over the next 12 months.
When was the last time you upgraded your ERP system? If the answer is “not in recent memory,” then you aren’t alone. About two-thirds of mid-sized businesses are running old versions of their enterprise resource planning (ERP) system—in some cases, it’s software that’s three or more versions old. This is the legacy of decades of on-premise (in-house) software deployments, incremental releases that never seemed worth the pain of a major upgrade migration project, and fear of losing critical customization.
A true 360 degree view of the customer is a win-win situation for all parties involved: buyers benefit from better service and efficiency, and sellers derive improved loyalty and, inevitably, more repeat business from established cutomers. This report will explore how Best-in-Class companies take a holistic approach to providing a complete, accurate and integrated view of customers to improve satisfaction and retention without losing sight of customer profitability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
- Cybercriminals are increasingly embracing a sophisticated business-model approach
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW