Due to a lack of consumer confidence and a subsequent drop in sales, all entities that handle credit cardholder information are being challenged to adopt more effective data protection measures. This paper provides information on available tools to help validate compliance with the latest version of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCSitecore .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD