Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
IT departments have a huge opportunity to make their enterprises more agile, cost efficient and competitive by embracing the opportunities available through mobile devices and connectivity. Embracing mobility doesn't have to be complicated or costly - this report tells you how.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Loyalty SystemsNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW