Manufacturing is held back when designer, development, production and logistics teams are dispersed across continents, and face-to-face meetings are crucial to keep projects on path. This whitepaper details how video calling and conferencing is technology’s answer to better team communications, as well as lowering costs and increasing time to market.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCBenefits/Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTTest ManagerWA
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC