Manufacturing is held back when designer, development, production and logistics teams are dispersed across continents, and face-to-face meetings are crucial to keep projects on path. This whitepaper details how video calling and conferencing is technology’s answer to better team communications, as well as lowering costs and increasing time to market.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Application SpecialistWA
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity LeadWA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- TPTest LeadQLD