To have maximum impact, above all else, business intelligence (BI) dashboards must be fast. They must be created fast, perform fast, and adapt fast to find quick answers and ultimately make an important difference. Dashboards collect all of the information and analytical tools needed to support a person playing a specific role in a business. Although dashboards have always been part of BI, new developments have made them the center of the action. Read More.
In our personal lives, when we want to find information, our first stop is the simple and friendly home page of the Google search engine. We enter search terms in the box and then a list of documents appears. We look at the documents. If they are not want we want, we change the search terms. If another question arises, we search for related information. The feeling we get from this experience is satisfying, smooth, and effortless. Read More.
The practice of business intelligence (BI) has suffered for many years from the pretense that the information needs of business users can be predicted in advance. Read on for more.
It isn’t unusual for SAP ERP owners to feel pangs of buyer’s remorse. It’s not that the data collected isn’t useful or that the process automation doesn’t help. But any large implementation of an ERP system is a two-step process. First, the software must be configured and implemented and the whole company must start using it. For most companies, this process, however unpleasant or painful, leads to a better situation. Read More.
Business Intelligence emerged twenty years ago as a tool for aiding decision-making. Originally seen as the preserve of analysts and board-level executives, it has slowly evolved into a more democratic medium as organisations have come to realise that decision-makers at all levels and in all departments need access to timely, relevant information. Read More.
Dashboards help companies improve efficiency by allowing managers and personnel to evaluate their own performance at a glance. To acheive these benefits, though, dashboard users must ensure that their dashboards reflect the needs of the organisation. Read More.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW