Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW