Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- FTChange and Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTExperienced .NET DevelopersQLD
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCSenior Project EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA