Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW