The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
If your business has plans that include aggressive growth and aspires to be a best-in-class organization, your IT systems and applications need to be up to the task. Homegrown solutions or outdated software can hamper the execution of your strategic vision. If your IT infrastructure and maintenance costs are affecting your ability to stay competitive, then a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite is well worth exploring. This eBook explores the core components of a cloud-based ERP solution that delivers enterprise-class software without sacrificing functionality or changes to business processes and with no additional cost for infrastructure and complicated integrations.
Businesses are realizing that the cloud is the future of enterprise software and offers many attractive business benefits. But there is much to think about when evaluating the potential move to a cloud model, especially for core systems like ERP.
View IDC’s White Paper ERP in the Cloud and the Modern Business, written by Mike Fauscette, Group Vice President, Software Business Solutions, IDC, to review IDC CloudTrack Survey findings, gain expert insight into the challenges and opportunities the cloud presents, and determine which deployment option could provide the biggest benefits for your organization. View the White Paper to discover:
How to run your business more effectively in the cloud; How to choose the right deployment model for your ERP solutions; How new technologies create opportunities to innovate, giving you that competitive advantage
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before.
How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you?
This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more
Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
Read this independent research report to learn how business managers around the world are using Cloud applications. Discover the top motivations for adopting the Cloud, the most common problems and recurring pitfalls; common barriers to Cloud application integration and the consequences of security breaches and compliance issues.
This report looks at transforming customer service by combining web, social, and contact centre; discusses business attitudes toward multichannel interactions, and identifies the issues and potential pitfalls that businesses will face when trying to improve customer communications.
Find out how customer service leaders in 17 countries are using cloud applications to better understand their customers, offer more personalization across channels, and enable their organizations to deliver great customer service.
Learn how different companies have integrated Cloud Web Self Service with the on-premise Siebel Contact Center to deliver a multichannel customer service experience.
It’s all about the SCI: the smart, connected interaction. Walk down your own unique path and connect with your customers through their mobile devices. It’s not easy - mobility increases the number of variables going into each interaction, requires the preservation of context as interactions across channels, but it allows each interaction to naturally evolve. Read this document to learn how to go SCI and naturally connect with your customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- Telstra commits $50 million to cut mobile outages
- Do Apple’s financial results mark the end of the golden smartphone era?
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- As more devices flood the market, security spending on Internet of Things heightens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW