Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
Once a popular topic in IT circles, cloud computing is now part of the business vernacular. Learn five reasons why LOB managers should consider business applications delivered using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong. Daniel Pink, author of the book, To Sell Is Human unveils the secrets to selling - what makes sales people tick and the traits that make the best sellers successful in today’s marketplace.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
This year the Super Bowl and all the surrounding activity just didn’t live up to the hype. The game was a blowout, the commercials were not as strong as previous years, and the broadcast was disappointing. Despite that brands found ways to engage on social channels and extend the reach of their hefty investment. Social messaging became even more paramount in this context when advertisers were reminded that they have no control over the game or audience engagement. This analysis will highlight some of the ways brands used social channels to magnify their investment, driving awareness before the game, and continuing engagement throughout the broadcast. It will also showcase how brands that didn’t drop $4M on an ad buy could still build buzz and participate in the big game conversation. Learn from brands such as Budweiser, T-Mobile, and Esurance and how they took advantage of social engagement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW