Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
Once a popular topic in IT circles, cloud computing is now part of the business vernacular. Learn five reasons why LOB managers should consider business applications delivered using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong. Daniel Pink, author of the book, To Sell Is Human unveils the secrets to selling - what makes sales people tick and the traits that make the best sellers successful in today’s marketplace.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
This year the Super Bowl and all the surrounding activity just didn’t live up to the hype. The game was a blowout, the commercials were not as strong as previous years, and the broadcast was disappointing. Despite that brands found ways to engage on social channels and extend the reach of their hefty investment. Social messaging became even more paramount in this context when advertisers were reminded that they have no control over the game or audience engagement. This analysis will highlight some of the ways brands used social channels to magnify their investment, driving awareness before the game, and continuing engagement throughout the broadcast. It will also showcase how brands that didn’t drop $4M on an ad buy could still build buzz and participate in the big game conversation. Learn from brands such as Budweiser, T-Mobile, and Esurance and how they took advantage of social engagement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
- Facebook's Caffe2 AI tools come to iPhone, Android, and Raspberry Pi
- Slack apps can now use drop-down menus
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMVIC
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD