Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
Once a popular topic in IT circles, cloud computing is now part of the business vernacular. Learn five reasons why LOB managers should consider business applications delivered using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong. Daniel Pink, author of the book, To Sell Is Human unveils the secrets to selling - what makes sales people tick and the traits that make the best sellers successful in today’s marketplace.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
This year the Super Bowl and all the surrounding activity just didn’t live up to the hype. The game was a blowout, the commercials were not as strong as previous years, and the broadcast was disappointing. Despite that brands found ways to engage on social channels and extend the reach of their hefty investment. Social messaging became even more paramount in this context when advertisers were reminded that they have no control over the game or audience engagement. This analysis will highlight some of the ways brands used social channels to magnify their investment, driving awareness before the game, and continuing engagement throughout the broadcast. It will also showcase how brands that didn’t drop $4M on an ad buy could still build buzz and participate in the big game conversation. Learn from brands such as Budweiser, T-Mobile, and Esurance and how they took advantage of social engagement.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC