The world of business online is rapidly evolving, customers are comfortable now more than ever performing a host of transactions online but are reliant on the business organisation to provide a seamless and secure environment across multiple devices and environments..
This paper discusses and provides examples, top tips and best practices on how to use traditional web single sign on and web access management to deliver a seamless, secure experience for online users.
Consumerisation of IT continues at a rapid pace, but it’s not just about new devices; it’s redefining the entire relationship between IT and end users, introducing potential opportunities for businesses to leverage this new model to expand their business, reduce enterprise costs and attract and retain new customers. Read this case study to understand how Qantas safeguards their reputation, revenues and customer experience through providing a seamless end to end online experience.
The “consumerisation of IT” unveils a new wave of technology adoption – signifying a blurring between the lines of business and personal domains. Convergent communications and information technologies have presented unprecedented opportunities to create new innovation around customers. This research paper from Gartner and CA Technologies provides useful insights into the implications of “consumer driven IT”. Read on
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA