The world of business online is rapidly evolving, customers are comfortable now more than ever performing a host of transactions online but are reliant on the business organisation to provide a seamless and secure environment across multiple devices and environments..
This paper discusses and provides examples, top tips and best practices on how to use traditional web single sign on and web access management to deliver a seamless, secure experience for online users.
Consumerisation of IT continues at a rapid pace, but it’s not just about new devices; it’s redefining the entire relationship between IT and end users, introducing potential opportunities for businesses to leverage this new model to expand their business, reduce enterprise costs and attract and retain new customers. Read this case study to understand how Qantas safeguards their reputation, revenues and customer experience through providing a seamless end to end online experience.
The “consumerisation of IT” unveils a new wave of technology adoption – signifying a blurring between the lines of business and personal domains. Convergent communications and information technologies have presented unprecedented opportunities to create new innovation around customers. This research paper from Gartner and CA Technologies provides useful insights into the implications of “consumer driven IT”. Read on
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC