CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
This paper features the results of a Customer Loyalty Study performed by Harte-Hanks in the IP Telephony System Manufacturers market segment. Leveraging brand loyalty metric Net Promoter Score (NPS), Harte-Hanks as able to determine customer loyalty by manufacturer.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
In this paper, we examine the impact that different starting points on modern communications system management, consider the possible advantages of delivering voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communications (UC), and examine what can be achieved through the level of holistic management available only from a communications solution that is IP-based by design.
This paper examines the impact of ineffective communication between the contact center and experts and how it can lead to lost opportunities or lower customer satisfaction. It also looks at how unified communications (UC) tools help solve these issues, and ultimately help increase customer satisfaction.
One of the fundamental design goals of the Internet was to achieve an unprecedented level of communications network resilience. As a result, packet-switched networks fundamentally enable fault tolerance, adaptive routing, and disaster recovery, so it is quite possible—and can be quite cost-effective—to build IP-based communications systems that are more reliable than circuit-switched PBX platforms. The key is to start with the right foundation. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top 30 AWS cloud services
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT