In this whitepaper, Strategy Analytics present their findings on the security and TCO of major mobile platforms. Find out what businesses can learn from the public sector about best practice in mobile enterprise management. Click to view.
In this whitepaper, Strategy Analytics present the findings of extensive research into the total cost of ownership (TCO) and security across major mobile platforms. Find out about the challenges companies are encountering in the face of the four Cs: Compliance, Control, Cost and Consumerisation. Click to download.
As users bring their own device, the obvious question how to effectively manage the security of consumer devices within the enterprise, when many of the applications on those devices are third-party, or contain personal data. Filter through the complexity of mobile platforms out there and deliver a comprehensive mobile security solution. Download for more!
As users bring multiple devices to the workplace, IT departments need to have a single view of all their mobile devices. Find out how to build a secure and reliable management platform for next generation mobile computing across multiple platforms. Click for more!
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, so does the need for an effective Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. Learn how to manage devices across multiple platforms all from a single, centralised and unified management console. Download for more!
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on today and into the future. Click to download!
The enterprise mobility landscape is changing rapidly, driven by new platforms and users who are wanting to bring their own mobile technologies into the workplace. This increase in diversity does introduce challenges for the management of enterprise mobile environments. Click to learn more!
Today’s IT managers need to weigh up the threats and vulnerabilities Mobile Device Management is susceptible to, while at the same time being able to deliver their users convenience and usability. Such solutions need to be fast, reliable and, more importantly, secure. Download how to find this middle ground in this FAQ!
With mobility being the challenge for IT managers, users are looking for the freedom of choice in their smartphone and tablet use. However, companies need to weigh up the choice with unexplored issues of compliance, data liability and support. Find out the seven factors to help you choose between Mobile Device Management solutions. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA