CISOs and their security programs face nearly overwhelming pressure to take a renewed focus on data protection. The external forces of advanced threats and a multitude of compliance obligations, combined with the internal forces of new business initiatives, lead to a complex set of data protection requirements. These requirements are then overlaid on an explosion in the volume of data generated and a variety of locations where that data may reside. And if that’s not enough, the scope of data to be protected includes not only customer data, but internal data and system data as well. Read on.
If the fast pace of government and industry standards is any indication, IT teams will not get a break from compliance any time soon. To stay ahead of the game, you have to automate change auditing and configuration assessment in your physical and virtual environments and weave them into your organisation’s day-to-day security plan. Not only does this improve your security posture and ensure that gaps in protection are filled, but it also helps your organisation become more efficient by saving staffing and budget resources for more strategic projects.
This audio whitepaper discusses these important issues and provides IT security and compliance professionals a roadmap and practical advice for implementing an approach to compliance that helps overcome these issues. Read on.
A perfect storm is brewing, with increasingly complex, persistent cyber threats and more numerous and prescriptive compliance mandates to protect against them. In this white paper, learn how to ride out this storm with automated solutions that reduce threats, meet multi-compliance demands, and help pass audits.
Gaining a basic understanding of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a critical first step for PCI compliance efforts. In this paper, learn what it is, who must comply and by when, the penalties for non-compliance, and what new in version 2.0 of the PCI DSS released October 28, 2010.
Compliance is a fact of business life challenging organizations of all sizes. Simply ticking off boxes on audits is not enough to keep you secure in today's society. Read on.
Security “due diligence” can be reduced to the level prescribed by regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is more common than ever. Unfortunately, the results of this flawed thinking include security breaches and other damaging events. Read on.
CISOs and their security programs face nearly overwhelming pressure to take a renewed focus on data protection. The external forces of advanced threats and a multitude of compliance obligations, combined with the internal forces of new business initiatives, lead to a complex set of data protection requirements. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia