This whitepaper helps CIOs looking to adopt telepresence solutions within their organisation build the business case for video collaboration within a unified communications environment. Sharing best-practice approaches and real-life examples from like-minded CIOs across Asia Pacific such as those of global consulting firm KPMG, manufacturer Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO), China Merchants Bank, Huabao Shoes, Inpex and Japan’s Astellas Pharma Inc., the whitepaper looks at how these organisations successfully deployed video collaboration across their organisation and encouraged adoption, achieving rapid ROI and satisfying key business objectives.
This white paper discusses how Microsoft® and Polycom® have formed a partnership to offer customers an end-to-end, fully interoperable unified communications (UC) solution that combines presence-based, real-time instant messaging (IM), voice, video, and data to immediately lower business costs, improve productivity, and achieve a faster return on investments (ROI). Read on.
Business Case Considerations for Improving Enterprise Performance. As you consider the opportunities to improve speed and agility across your enterprise, identify operations and processes where faster and better-informed decision-making can make a tangible difference in the performance of the business. As a point of reference, we have seen enterprises achieve significant gains in these areas not only with workflows and processes that involve mobile or virtual workers, but also with fixed-location employees as well. In the following sections, we will examine a number of these areas, and illustrate the business benefits using the experiences of real enterprises that have incorporated collaboration into their mainstream business processes and workflows.
This paper argues that Communication-Enabled Business Processes (CEBP) expose the true value of unified communications. Through reducing or completely removing human latency in processes, CEBP allow organizations to enjoy huge competitive and operational advantages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia