Business Case Considerations for Improving Enterprise Performance. As you consider the opportunities to improve speed and agility across your enterprise, identify operations and processes where faster and better-informed decision-making can make a tangible difference in the performance of the business. As a point of reference, we have seen enterprises achieve significant gains in these areas not only with workflows and processes that involve mobile or virtual workers, but also with fixed-location employees as well. In the following sections, we will examine a number of these areas, and illustrate the business benefits using the experiences of real enterprises that have incorporated collaboration into their mainstream business processes and workflows.
This whitepaper helps CIOs looking to adopt telepresence solutions within their organisation build the business case for video collaboration within a unified communications environment. Sharing best-practice approaches and real-life examples from like-minded CIOs across Asia Pacific such as those of global consulting firm KPMG, manufacturer Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO), China Merchants Bank, Huabao Shoes, Inpex and Japan’s Astellas Pharma Inc., the whitepaper looks at how these organisations successfully deployed video collaboration across their organisation and encouraged adoption, achieving rapid ROI and satisfying key business objectives.
This white paper discusses how Microsoft® and Polycom® have formed a partnership to offer customers an end-to-end, fully interoperable unified communications (UC) solution that combines presence-based, real-time instant messaging (IM), voice, video, and data to immediately lower business costs, improve productivity, and achieve a faster return on investments (ROI). Read on.
This paper argues that Communication-Enabled Business Processes (CEBP) expose the true value of unified communications. Through reducing or completely removing human latency in processes, CEBP allow organizations to enjoy huge competitive and operational advantages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
- Will Supreme Court settle network neutrality issue?
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA