Every organisation has a mission. Most, if not all, organisations use information technology (IT) to process their information in support of their missions and reaching their business goals. Managing risks associated with the information and supporting technologies is a critical factor in successful organisational mission realisation. Read on.
In today’s integrated, regulated, litigated environment, it is necessary to provide assurance to customers, business partners, regulators, and sometimes even the courts that you have done your due diligence in securing your IT infrastructure. New and updated United States laws are increasingly making corporate management responsible for ensuring compliance, as companies face substantial fines and penalties for not doing so. Existing and emerging global security and privacy laws and regulations make keeping up with multinational compliance requirements imperative. Read on.
Keeping your information technology (IT) systems and information secure in the face of constant changes in hardware, software, threats, and regulations can seem like an impossible task. You must constantly monitor and evaluate asset security controls effectiveness in addition to monitoring regulatory and contractual security requirement compliance. To be effective, you must implement IT controls in context with your entire organisation assets. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC