INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce.
Transform your workplace with cutting-edge security, amazing performance, and unwired productivity.
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together upgrade.
By itself, an upgrade to Windows® 10 makes perfect sense, as it offers robust new features in a familiar working environment. But, that value grows exponentially when paired with a hardware refresh featuring powerful and secure 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.
As previous Intel IT studies have shown, “one size does not fit all” when it comes to technology. Therefore, we believe it is important to offer multiple technology choices, enabling employees to select the best device for their jobs and ways of working to maximize productivity. We will continue to offer the Ultrabook 2-in-1 as a refresh option for those who prefer its unique flexibility, portability, and touch capabilities.
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
Raiffeisen Bank required a mobility solution that would both maintain the strict security requirements of the banking industry while delivering the best possible user experience for its employees. Read this case study to see how secure mobility increased efficiency, flexibility and innovation without compromising corporate data security.
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCSecurity Architect (Identity Access Management) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW