In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce.
Transform your workplace with cutting-edge security, amazing performance, and unwired productivity.
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together upgrade.
By itself, an upgrade to Windows® 10 makes perfect sense, as it offers robust new features in a familiar working environment. But, that value grows exponentially when paired with a hardware refresh featuring powerful and secure 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.
As previous Intel IT studies have shown, “one size does not fit all” when it comes to technology. Therefore, we believe it is important to offer multiple technology choices, enabling employees to select the best device for their jobs and ways of working to maximize productivity. We will continue to offer the Ultrabook 2-in-1 as a refresh option for those who prefer its unique flexibility, portability, and touch capabilities.
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
Raiffeisen Bank required a mobility solution that would both maintain the strict security requirements of the banking industry while delivering the best possible user experience for its employees. Read this case study to see how secure mobility increased efficiency, flexibility and innovation without compromising corporate data security.
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
Successful businesses are empowering their employees to complete vital business transactions any time of day or night from anywhere. Mobility is transforming sales processes, optimizing customer visits, speeding sales cycles, and improving customer satisfaction. Read this paper to learn how to increase productivity and competiveness with secure mobility.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
- How to build a strong employee referral culture
- Publishers rely on Facebook at their own peril
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW