INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS
In today’s hypercompetitive business environment, organisations are pushing for greater efficiencies to drive business growth. The growing diversity in the workforce and a shift in mindset toward how employees should be carrying out their work are driving significant changes and setting new expectations for a more mobile workforce.
Transform your workplace with cutting-edge security, amazing performance, and unwired productivity.
The synchronized release of Windows® 10 Enterprise and 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors offers a huge opportunity for a better together upgrade.
By itself, an upgrade to Windows® 10 makes perfect sense, as it offers robust new features in a familiar working environment. But, that value grows exponentially when paired with a hardware refresh featuring powerful and secure 6th gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.
As previous Intel IT studies have shown, “one size does not fit all” when it comes to technology. Therefore, we believe it is important to offer multiple technology choices, enabling employees to select the best device for their jobs and ways of working to maximize productivity. We will continue to offer the Ultrabook 2-in-1 as a refresh option for those who prefer its unique flexibility, portability, and touch capabilities.
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
Raiffeisen Bank required a mobility solution that would both maintain the strict security requirements of the banking industry while delivering the best possible user experience for its employees. Read this case study to see how secure mobility increased efficiency, flexibility and innovation without compromising corporate data security.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- FTSupervisor / Team Leader - IT HealthcareQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW