A universal, platform-agnostic approach to security best practices, which treats all smartphones as uncontrolled endpoints.
This paper provides 10 approaches for increasing cooling eficiency, cooling capacity, and power density in existing data centres.
Best practices for protecting sensitive business information while making people productive from anywhere.
Modern business is reliant on email. All organisations using email need to answer the following questions: How do we control spam volumes without the risk of trapping a business email? How do we prevent infections from email-borne viruses? How do we stop leakage of confidential information? Can we detect and stop exploitation from phishing attacks? How do we control brand damage from occurring due to employee misuse? How do we prevent inappropriate content from being circulated?
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors. Click to Download!
This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Follow them all to step up your organisation’s information security and stay ahead of your competitors. But remember that the target never stands still. Focus on the principles behind the steps – policy, vigilance, simplification, automation and transparency – to keep your information security bang up to date.
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors
An enterprise mobility strategy needs to include more than the provisioning and security services available through mobile application and MDM solutions. To meet the mobility and security requirements of mobile users, enterprises need to look at deploying a solution for mobile content management (MCM) that supports BYOD policies. Read this whitepaper to learn: Why provisioning for mobile users has become more complex; Ten requirements to consider when selecting a mobile content security solution.
While the next-generation firewall (NGFW) is well defined by Gartner as something new, enterprisefocused, and distinct, many network security vendors are claiming NGFW is a subset of other functions (e.g. UTM or IPS). Most traditional network security vendors are attempting to provide application visibility and control by using a limited number of application signatures supported in their IPS or other external database. But underneath, these capabilities are poorly integrated and their products are still based on legacy port-blocking technology, not NGFW technology. Read on.
A key success factor for projects is accurate estimation. However, poor estimation ability remains one of the most cited problems that organizations face today. Poor estimation is the leading cause of project delays; continued crisis mode operation; resources being shifted haphazardly; and other common business risks. In this whitepaper, find out the top 10 tips for better project estimations!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCData ScientistVIC