This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA