This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
- Will Supreme Court settle network neutrality issue?
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCCommunications OfficerACT