Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCChange Analyst- O365 Upgrade ProjectQLD
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTChange AnalystVIC