This eBook can help fix issues with integration strategy and data collection by telling you what the problem is and how to fix it by achieving better decisions and instant action.
• As budgets inevitably tighten, good companies lose their competitive edge • Event-driven integration future proofs your integration platform and lets you use your integration budget for innovation rather than maintenance • Business users and IT can solve problems by focusing on improving the availability of information with contextual, event-based data
This case study details how French bank Crédit Agricole have benefited from 25% cost savings by introducing new levels of IT agility, moving to a private cloud architecture in a risk-free manner, while convincing decision-makers of the merits of the new architecture.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD