Best practices for protecting sensitive business information while making people productive from anywhere.
An enterprise mobility strategy needs to include more than the provisioning and security services available through mobile application and MDM solutions. To meet the mobility and security requirements of mobile users, enterprises need to look at deploying a solution for mobile content management (MCM) that supports BYOD policies. Read this whitepaper to learn: Why provisioning for mobile users has become more complex; Ten requirements to consider when selecting a mobile content security solution.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
Employees are one of your greatest risks to information security. We share five proven techniques to strengthen your security strategy and protect your business.
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. See why flexible, end-to-end security enables enterprises to speed adoption of transformative technologies for a competitive edge, why if employees feel that security policies impede productivity or encroach on personal data, they look for work-arounds and how integrated solutions that avoid overlapping functionality and streamline management can help organizations maintain tight security and ensure compliance.
With two issues becoming increasingly crucial, IT faces conflicting mandates from the business. On one hand, employees demand access from devices beyond the firewall—smartphones, tablets, home PCs and laptops. On the other hand, risk management dictates corporate data must remain protected. The overarching challenge: balance productivity and security. Just as technology has caused this challenge, find out more on how technology may also be the solution.
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
This explosion of BYOD policies has taken a toll on already strained IT departments as they struggle to manage and secure corporate assets and data in this environment. This whitepaper details how containerization technologies can help to balance the corporation’s needs for manageability and security with employees’ demands for choice and freedom.
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, so does the need for an effective Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. Learn how to manage devices across multiple platforms all from a single, centralised and unified management console. Download for more!
As consumerisation continues to transform IT, organisations are moving quickly to design strategies to allow BYOD in the workplace. This paper provides IT executives with guidance to develop a complete BYOD strategy which gives people optimal freedom of choice while helping IT adapt to consumerisation - at the same time addressing requirements for security, simplicity and cost reduction. Find out how device ownership eases IT burdens in endpoint procurement and management. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia