Unified & Collaborative Communications (UCC) is currently a catchword in modern communication. At Aastra, this means that various media, such as e-mail, fax, video and, of course, telephony, are deployed together as a solution package.
The demands on day-to-day business activities are changing all the time with the wide variety of communications media now available being a major contributing factor. They also serve to cut response times, thereby speeding up processes. With employees often working across many different sites being able to control their availability, enables new opportunities for working more efficiently.
To secure mobile devices while enabling employees to share data securely, organisations need a comprehensive and flexible solution for secure enterprise content mobility. A secure enterprise content mobility solution complements Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and enables mobile workers to easily share data with other authorised users, while ensuring that data is always secure and IT operations are always compliant. Read this whitepaper to learn: How the popularity of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is creating new security challenges; Why MDM is useful, but not sufficient; How enterprise content mobility provides an essential layer of security and control for organisations with mobile users.
In this white paper, you’ll learn why the traditional data center network infrastructure is under extreme pressure, what changes need to happen to modernize the data center network infrastructure, and how an application-fluent approach can help ensure a successful step-by-step transition toward the next-generation enterprise data center switching fabric.
This video by Frost & Sullivans VP of Information & Communication Technologies Group', Rufus Connell, delves into how savy comanies are realising that the key to success in the 21st Century workplace is to implement enterprise communications technology to increase virtual collaboration.
This 2 minute video by Peter Anderhom, Product Manager for Unified Communications ( Alcatel-Lucent) demonstrates the integration between Alcatel-Lucents' video conferencing systems and Alcatel-Lucents unified communications.
802.11ac is well on its way to becoming the standard for next-generation Wi-Fi. The gigabit speed, improved capacity and reliability that 802.11ac brings to wireless LANs (WLANs) are amplified as mobile users, devices and application usage continue to grow rapidly. In this whitepaper, we look at the five steps for successful migration to an 802.11ac WLAN.
Highlights of this paper: Examine your costs and understand how a managed service can assist; Discover how a managed service can help your team become more strategic than tactical; Ensure your sourcing strategy is business driven; Place strong consideration on the maturity, accreditations and robust methodology of your provider; Understand the systems, processes, management, reporting and KPis to deliver your managed service. Read this whitepaper.
With the ease of adopting cloud computing, it is inevitable that some data and applications will eventually move there. Cloud providers offer many options for moving and storing data in the cloud, and often provide service level strategies well beyond the financial capabilities of small and medium businesses. Read more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- PTHadoop DeveloperWA
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerQLD
- FTSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)QLD