No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
Customers (and your reputation) can be lost in seconds, which is why the performance benefits of techniques such as elastic caching are vital to today’s businesses. Find out how this foundational technology can improve business response times and enhance scalability.
Toby Redshaw, Group CIO responsible for leading a successful BPM program at Aviva PLC, the world’s fifth largest insurance group, shares his insights on how BPM can help IT teams deliver on the mandate to do more for less.
In today’s fast-moving global marketplace, businesses that optimise their performance gain a competitive advantage. By combining the power of process automation and integration with SOA, IBM helps organisations grow the business value of existing applications and solutions.
As the pace of change accelerates, decision-rich enterprises can no longer rely on traditional software applications to provide the flexibility and agility they need. By enhancing the ability to automate decisions, WebSphere Operational Decision Management can help.
The whitepaper outlines what organisations need to do to be successful with BPM on a long-term basis. How can you set yourself up? How should you invest along the way? And how can you establish an enterprise-wide BPM capability?
There are a number of BPM solutions in the marketplace. This report compares three suppliers with quite different approaches: Pegasystems, IBM and TIBCO, and assesses each offering based on the time to value, TCO implications, risk and broader value potential.
Business Process Management (BPM) can help improve an organisation’s efficiency, agility and profitability. BPM for Dummies provides straightforward information on how to get started on changing the way your organisation operates so it can better meets the needs of your clients.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Merry Christmas: Kogan donated $10K to support the open-source community
- Gmail iOS app gets better navigation, message handling on iPads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW