In today’s fast-moving global marketplace, businesses that optimise their performance gain a competitive advantage. By combining the power of process automation and integration with SOA, IBM helps organisations grow the business value of existing applications and solutions.
Business Process Management (BPM) can help improve an organisation’s efficiency, agility and profitability. BPM for Dummies provides straightforward information on how to get started on changing the way your organisation operates so it can better meets the needs of your clients.
Toby Redshaw, Group CIO responsible for leading a successful BPM program at Aviva PLC, the world’s fifth largest insurance group, shares his insights on how BPM can help IT teams deliver on the mandate to do more for less.
Customers (and your reputation) can be lost in seconds, which is why the performance benefits of techniques such as elastic caching are vital to today’s businesses. Find out how this foundational technology can improve business response times and enhance scalability.
The whitepaper outlines what organisations need to do to be successful with BPM on a long-term basis. How can you set yourself up? How should you invest along the way? And how can you establish an enterprise-wide BPM capability?
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
There are a number of BPM solutions in the marketplace. This report compares three suppliers with quite different approaches: Pegasystems, IBM and TIBCO, and assesses each offering based on the time to value, TCO implications, risk and broader value potential.
As the pace of change accelerates, decision-rich enterprises can no longer rely on traditional software applications to provide the flexibility and agility they need. By enhancing the ability to automate decisions, WebSphere Operational Decision Management can help.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT