In today’s fast-moving global marketplace, businesses that optimise their performance gain a competitive advantage. By combining the power of process automation and integration with SOA, IBM helps organisations grow the business value of existing applications and solutions.
Business Process Management (BPM) can help improve an organisation’s efficiency, agility and profitability. BPM for Dummies provides straightforward information on how to get started on changing the way your organisation operates so it can better meets the needs of your clients.
Toby Redshaw, Group CIO responsible for leading a successful BPM program at Aviva PLC, the world’s fifth largest insurance group, shares his insights on how BPM can help IT teams deliver on the mandate to do more for less.
Customers (and your reputation) can be lost in seconds, which is why the performance benefits of techniques such as elastic caching are vital to today’s businesses. Find out how this foundational technology can improve business response times and enhance scalability.
The whitepaper outlines what organisations need to do to be successful with BPM on a long-term basis. How can you set yourself up? How should you invest along the way? And how can you establish an enterprise-wide BPM capability?
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
There are a number of BPM solutions in the marketplace. This report compares three suppliers with quite different approaches: Pegasystems, IBM and TIBCO, and assesses each offering based on the time to value, TCO implications, risk and broader value potential.
As the pace of change accelerates, decision-rich enterprises can no longer rely on traditional software applications to provide the flexibility and agility they need. By enhancing the ability to automate decisions, WebSphere Operational Decision Management can help.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA