Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses.
The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerWA