Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses.
The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia