Find out how customer service leaders in 17 countries are using cloud applications to better understand their customers, offer more personalization across channels, and enable their organizations to deliver great customer service.
Learn how different companies have integrated Cloud Web Self Service with the on-premise Siebel Contact Center to deliver a multichannel customer service experience.
It’s all about the SCI: the smart, connected interaction. Walk down your own unique path and connect with your customers through their mobile devices. It’s not easy - mobility increases the number of variables going into each interaction, requires the preservation of context as interactions across channels, but it allows each interaction to naturally evolve. Read this document to learn how to go SCI and naturally connect with your customers.
Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
Once a popular topic in IT circles, cloud computing is now part of the business vernacular. Learn five reasons why LOB managers should consider business applications delivered using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Cloud is now largely viewed by enterprise customers as a viable, sometimes necessary path to outsourcing and service delivery and is a strategic, mobile, and integrated platform which reduces short term IT costs and ensures long term savings. This document focuses on the trends that are driving decision-making on cloud including the growing connection between cloud, mobility, and data; cloud services governance and integration; and continuing development of cloud ecosystems among vendors. Learn how and why companies are deploying cloud services while managing security and compliance, and read how vendors are striving to become more innovative to meet new client needs.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- PTService Management Analyst (Part-Time)SA
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPerformance TesterVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCTechnical Security LeadNSW
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW