In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organizations. That’s why so many of the world’s most successful organizations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud. This eBook is a short introduction on how IT helps drive value for the business through cloud-based customer service solutions.
Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
It’s all about the SCI: the smart, connected interaction. Walk down your own unique path and connect with your customers through their mobile devices. It’s not easy - mobility increases the number of variables going into each interaction, requires the preservation of context as interactions across channels, but it allows each interaction to naturally evolve. Read this document to learn how to go SCI and naturally connect with your customers.
Learn how different companies have integrated Cloud Web Self Service with the on-premise Siebel Contact Center to deliver a multichannel customer service experience.
Find out how customer service leaders in 17 countries are using cloud applications to better understand their customers, offer more personalization across channels, and enable their organizations to deliver great customer service.
Learn how you can harness the power of the cloud to run your business more effectively and lower upfront costs. Oracle ERP Cloud Service offers a comprehensive, enterprise-grade cloud that can transform back office operations and allow you to focus on running your business.
This report looks at transforming customer service by combining web, social, and contact centre; discusses business attitudes toward multichannel interactions, and identifies the issues and potential pitfalls that businesses will face when trying to improve customer communications.
Today customers look to engage with organizations through an increasing number of channels – and expect more from every customer service and support experience. A strategically implemented knowledge management initiative for both the contact center and Web self-service channels offers a powerful answer to this growing need to do more with less. However, a poorly implemented initiative can have a negative impact – increasing call and Web session time and frustrating both customers and agents alike. This eBook sets out 5 simple steps for optimizing customer service and support with an effective, best-practice-led knowledge management initiative.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC