The data centre is now a strategic part of the hybrid cloud mix. This whitepaper discusses what you should know about the future of data centre and how to position your organisation for agility and growth. • Australia’s data centre market grew 17.2% to over $700 million in the last year. • Data centre engagement is often seen just as a commercial relationship, not a business relationship. • The 5 most important points CIOs need to consider before choosing a data centre
Customer engagement is rapidly shifting, and one of the biggest challenges companies are facing is figuring out how to serve consumers in this new digital environment. Implementing and managing new channels needs to be economically palatable, without any disruption to existing customer care practices. This business guide provides insight into how best to deploy customer service in the cloud, detailing the four phases of an evolved customer experience management strategy.
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
Businesses are realizing that the cloud is the future of enterprise software and offers many attractive business benefits. But there is much to think about when evaluating the potential move to a cloud model, especially for core systems like ERP.
View IDC’s White Paper ERP in the Cloud and the Modern Business, written by Mike Fauscette, Group Vice President, Software Business Solutions, IDC, to review IDC CloudTrack Survey findings, gain expert insight into the challenges and opportunities the cloud presents, and determine which deployment option could provide the biggest benefits for your organization. View the White Paper to discover:
How to run your business more effectively in the cloud; How to choose the right deployment model for your ERP solutions; How new technologies create opportunities to innovate, giving you that competitive advantage
As the world becomes increasingly hyper-connected, the opportunities for innovation and new business models are virtually limitless. However, with so much business-critical information at stake, the need to protect a company's IT assets is more important than ever before. This paper aims to profile the emerging players who comprise today’s emerging threat ecosystem; today's trends and the latest insights into the future.
Internet expansion is moving beyond desktops and LANs, but many field service organizations have yet to explore the benefits of the Internet of Everything and expanded mobile connectivity. This whitepaper discusses the four basic usage models born from new data streams and services.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
More than 75 per cent of consumers have posted damaging comment on social media following a negative customer experience. Yet a whopping 70 per cent of companies have little understanding of the social media conversations featuring their brand. This whitepaper looks at how to deliver your brand promise, retain customers and increase their lifetime value with new service channels.
It’s all about the SCI: the smart, connected interaction. Walk down your own unique path and connect with your customers through their mobile devices. It’s not easy - mobility increases the number of variables going into each interaction, requires the preservation of context as interactions across channels, but it allows each interaction to naturally evolve. Read this document to learn how to go SCI and naturally connect with your customers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTLead/ Senior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCService ManagerACT