As the world becomes increasingly hyper-connected, the opportunities for innovation and new business models are virtually limitless. However, with so much business-critical information at stake, the need to protect a company's IT assets is more important than ever before. This paper aims to profile the emerging players who comprise today’s emerging threat ecosystem; today's trends and the latest insights into the future.
The proposed amendments to the Privacy Act, due to come into effect in 2014, reinforce both the importance and significance of upholding data security. Data protection has long been a priority for many businesses, but the rise in technology trends only create challenges in security protection. This research looks at how businesses are more likely to encounter breaches due to lack or awareness from employees rather than from malicious intent.
Internet expansion is moving beyond desktops and LANs, but many field service organizations have yet to explore the benefits of the Internet of Everything and expanded mobile connectivity. This whitepaper discusses the four basic usage models born from new data streams and services.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
When IT organizations set up private cloud computing environments, it creates a new set of network monitoring challenges that traditional network management tools are unable to address. This white paper details how network management can go beyond just looking at the performance of individual nodes or components to providing holistic Business Service Monitoring (BSM) capabilities.
When considering whether or not to move to the cloud, there’s many questions you need to consider, and it’s unlikely that any single vendor will provide all the answers. This whitepaper provides your organisation a detailed list of security considerations to discuss both internally and with transparent vendors. Finding the right answers will help you develop a proper risk assessment and make informed decisions about cloud computing in your business.
Today customers look to engage with organizations through an increasing number of channels – and expect more from every customer service and support experience. A strategically implemented knowledge management initiative for both the contact center and Web self-service channels offers a powerful answer to this growing need to do more with less. However, a poorly implemented initiative can have a negative impact – increasing call and Web session time and frustrating both customers and agents alike. This eBook sets out 5 simple steps for optimizing customer service and support with an effective, best-practice-led knowledge management initiative.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTest LeadVIC
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerACT
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD