Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
The abundance of legacy applications in the contact centre can trap a business into rigid, inefficient processes and introduce undue complexity. A unified, omni-channel desktop can transform customer experience without the cost and complexity of rip and replace. This whitepaper explains how companies can save time and money by taking advantage of existing resources in a new way.
Learn how different companies have integrated Cloud Web Self Service with the on-premise Siebel Contact Center to deliver a multichannel customer service experience.
Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW