Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
The abundance of legacy applications in the contact centre can trap a business into rigid, inefficient processes and introduce undue complexity. A unified, omni-channel desktop can transform customer experience without the cost and complexity of rip and replace. This whitepaper explains how companies can save time and money by taking advantage of existing resources in a new way.
Learn how different companies have integrated Cloud Web Self Service with the on-premise Siebel Contact Center to deliver a multichannel customer service experience.
Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW