Don’t let your customers move faster than your company does with digital interactions. Migrate to the new interconnected service culture, powered by smart devices and the Web to beat the competition and satisfy customers. Read this document to see how you too can climb up to cloud level and use new multichannel applications as your customer service solution.
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Learn how the federal government is taking notice of lessons learned in the private sector because it's beginning to understand that citizens are also consumers—and as such, are looking for the same streamlined experience they get elsewhere online when interacting with the government.
The abundance of legacy applications in the contact centre can trap a business into rigid, inefficient processes and introduce undue complexity. A unified, omni-channel desktop can transform customer experience without the cost and complexity of rip and replace. This whitepaper explains how companies can save time and money by taking advantage of existing resources in a new way.
Learn how different companies have integrated Cloud Web Self Service with the on-premise Siebel Contact Center to deliver a multichannel customer service experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
- How to build a strong employee referral culture
- Publishers rely on Facebook at their own peril
- Microsoft customizes Surface tablets for enterprises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW