This Executive Brief explores the role of service and support in creating great customer experiences, the service goals market leaders use related to customer experience, the Oracle approach for empowering new service experiences, and how Oracle’s service solutions can help organizations create and manage their own great customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
As you know, application management and deployment are only getting more difficult. Your applications have complex requirements that are rapidly changing, and the changes required will accelerate as development practices become more agile and applications become more dynamic. This paper outlines four key steps you can take to automate application management and deployment so you can quickly deploy and manage application operations for the business users you support whether they are in traditional, virtualised, or cloud environments. Click to download!
The Database Machine is a complete and fully integrated database system that includes all the components to quickly and easily deploy any enterprise database delivering the best performance and availability. Find out more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT