This Executive Brief explores the role of service and support in creating great customer experiences, the service goals market leaders use related to customer experience, the Oracle approach for empowering new service experiences, and how Oracle’s service solutions can help organizations create and manage their own great customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
As you know, application management and deployment are only getting more difficult. Your applications have complex requirements that are rapidly changing, and the changes required will accelerate as development practices become more agile and applications become more dynamic. This paper outlines four key steps you can take to automate application management and deployment so you can quickly deploy and manage application operations for the business users you support whether they are in traditional, virtualised, or cloud environments. Click to download!
The Database Machine is a complete and fully integrated database system that includes all the components to quickly and easily deploy any enterprise database delivering the best performance and availability. Find out more
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC