Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organisation. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC