If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organisation. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- CCSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW